Thursday 9 June 2011

Bookish Fun: Paper Cuts By Olly Moss

How awesome are these silhouettes? You can check them all out here and here. These are some of my faves:

Inigo Montoya

Fezzik

Hook

The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe

Mary Poppins

There's Wally!

I don't know why, but I love silhouettes (actually, I probably do know why - they may have something to do with my Austen obsession). I've been wanting to get my fiance's and mine done for awhile, thinking we could possibly use them for our wedding invitations, so I was excited when we got the chance at Disneyland. The lady there was amazing - she did them in about 45 seconds! I think they turned out pretty great:

4 comments:

  1. These are awesome! I like yours too. She did your hair nicely :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I thought they'd be pretty stock standard but I was amazed at the detail she put in and how they kinda do look like us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your silhouettes look really pretty! <3

    ReplyDelete