Sunday 18 September 2011

Reading Icons: Don Draper

Earlier this year, my mum and I watched all four seasons of Mad Men back to back. Needless to say, from the first episode I was totally addicted. Which means I'm suffering from serious withdrawals at the moment, and am getting antsy for my next hit of Don Draper. Thanks to drama around contract negotiations, the fifth season only began production last month and it won't hit screens/the interwebs until 2012. I don't know how I'll last till then... I guess rewatching the first four seasons will have to suffice. And looking at lots and lots of pictures of Don Draper. Especially reading.






2 comments:

  1. I really want to start watching this show. I hear it's a must. Something about icons to be inducted. I don't remember now...but still. :D

    Jen
    In the Closet With a Bibliophile

    ReplyDelete