Monday 28 November 2011

Mag Monday: Take a Weird Break

I'm doing something a bit different for Mag Monday this week. I'm giving my love to a blog. But it's a blog about a magazine - and not just any magazine. It's Take a Break, which, as far as I can tell, is like the UK version of That's Life or Take 5... only 500 times the crazy. Take a Weird Break, meanwhile, is an amazeballs blog that catalogues all the crazy. And it's pure, rock-solid, shiny, sparkly gold. Highlights include...











Check out Take a Weird Break for more awesomesauce.

8 comments:

  1. Oh. My. Goodness.

    (also, highly embarrassing aside: I've been in That's Life magazine...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Stephanie - lol! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. DYI Sex Change? If that's possible, are there any instructions for DYI lypo?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder how you get pregnant from a mosquito? haha
    This site looks very intersting and made me laugh!
    great post Belle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woah... I knew those skeeters were nasty but... LOL

    ReplyDelete